About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Sweet Darling/Howell, Mi Children's Photographer

No time for words, I'll let this one speak for itself.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a YUMMY Blurry background! What lens?? What ap??

SOOOO beautiful!

Joy said...

W.O.W. Breathtaking.

Carol Graham said...

LOVE this! Great composition too!

Mary said...

She is stunning!!

Unknown said...

Your photography is beautiful! I couldn't get my comment to post on this week's I Heart Faces picture - but I wanted you to know it was my favorite picture by far :-) great job and congrats!

Unknown said...

Hi, I wasn't able to leave you a comment at your blog where you won the honorable mention this week, but I just wanted to tell you that I LOVED your picture. It was so perfect! I was enchanted. I want to buy some tutu's! I think they are the most perfect props! You take really fantastically beautiful pictures! I feel inspired!

Laura said...

And I just want you to know that yours is too. Thanks for commenting, I'll be back.