About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Senior Model's Needed 2009-2010 / Detroit, Michigan, Photographer

Ok, now I know I'm getting off to a late start but as they say..."better late than never!" So here's the deal, I'm looking for fun, outgoing, ambitious seniors who are ready to get a free senior session as well a $200 print credit towards your picture purchase. You will also have the opportunity to win hard core cash!!!! Cash that you can spend on whatever your little hearts desire. For every senior that you refer to me that books a senior session, I will give you $50 cash...talk about easy money. I will provide you with the tools you need in order for you to start earning the $$$. Once your session is complete I will set you up with a hot modeling portfolio to show your friends along with complimentary 411 cards to pass out to all your peeps. Plus I will include low res files of all of your rockin' images to share with friends and family via Facebook, Myspace, email or even download them to your phones and mp3 players. Please email me for an application. Hurry sessions are limited. I only have one spot left for a Howell Senior but am looking for models for Brighton, MI, Milford, MI, Northville, MI, Novi, MI, Bloomfield Hills, MI, Birmingham, MI, and Ann Arbor, MI. Guess it would have been easier for me to say...still looking for senior models for Highschools located in South Eastern Michigan and Metro Detroit.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh exciting!! I am sure this will be a hit!!!!