About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh My Scrumptiousness, luciousness, deliciousness!!! Howell, Michigan, Brighton, Michigan, Livingston County, Newborn Photographer!

Oh my scrumptiousness, luschiousness, deliciousness, want to eat you up-ness.....and suck on those lips and nibble on those chubba cheek-ees. I'm posting this one image because oh how I love how it turned out. The process involved however....not so lovely. How does the fantastic Kelley Ryden do it??? In my opinion this pose is one of the many fabulous poses that makes Kelley Ryden so fabulous and famous. Is there some kind of secret to getting the baby to stay like that without falling over??? It took a team of people...seriously and man by the time we were done...we were all sweating our tooshies off...but it was well worth it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks to Kelley for such lovely work and inspiration and thanks to a an adorable model and two fantastic parents who were willing to let me put them to work. Enjoy!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - I have tried to do this pose with newborns and it NEVER works. But I think the 'newer' newborn the better - they are so flexable! Beautiful pic girl!

Marla said...

Oh my stars - that's lovely!

Kristen said...

Dude, you are amazing.


I want the d700 so bad.


I haven't seen any raw images though. I want to see how they compare to my d300.

Kristi said...

I looked at the picture before I read what you wrote. My first thought was "I have to write her and ask her how the heck she did that pose" and then I read what you wrote and laughed. Well, you pulled it off!! It's a gorgeous picture! I love everything about it. What a sweet little baby!

Unknown said...

this is to die for. it is tooooocute. dean

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture ever!! And thank you for NOT sticking the baby in a teacup or wrapping a flower on it's head! It's a stellar photo!