About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Country Cowboy! Howell, Michigan Senior Photographer, Senior Pictures, Children's Photographer

It's weird...looking at this picture. I remember the day that he was born and now to see him all grown up leaves me scratching my head...wondering...where did the time go? Looking at this picture makes me feel old...and I mean really old...ancient...old as dirt! O.k....so I may be a bit of an exaggerator but you get my drift right? Thanks for such a fun and unique session....looking forward to part two. Enjoy your very teeny tiny sneak peek. I knew I had to post something soon or else this Cowboy's Mama was going to crack me with her whip ;) Love you guys and see you soon!

Photobucket

No comments: