About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Senior Pictures | Detroit, MI Children's Photographer, Bloomfield Hills, MI Children's Photographer

I had so much fun with this session.  Probably because he's one of the coolest seniors that I know and he happens to be my cousin.  After he graduates he has plans to walk from Michigan to California with a friend.  I can't wait to hear about his adventures!

 photo 136_zps7da639ce.png


 photo 129_zpsbd642842.png


 photo 047-1_zpsb1b81f07.png


 photo 028-4_zps9428faf1.png


 photo 172_zpsac0cddba.png

1 comment:

Joy said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!!