About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Facebook....Boo to You!!!!!!!! Howell, MI Boudoir Photographer, Brighton, MI Maternity Pictures, South Lyon, MI Newborn Photographer

Ok so I'm pretty TICKED OFF right now!!!! I put these beautiful pictures up on facebook...only to have them removed "do to explicit nature"! Seriously? These images in my opinion were done beautifully and tastefully. Yes the one where my sister is laying down is a bit sexy...but women should feel sexy while they're pregnant and in my opinion...they should celebrate it! I would like to talk to someone at facebook about this but of course...can't find any contact information for anyone over there...COWARDS! It just makes me sooooo angry that there are pictures of underage girls in scantily clad clothing...drinking, smoking who knows what,and making sexual gestures towards each other while being photographed! You mean to tell me that is ok??? What is wrong with this world today? I'm dieing to know...if you all think I'm crazy? Who knows maybe I am. Thanks for listening to me vent! You guys are the greatest. Have a wonderful day...I'm going to try :)



3 comments:

Marla said...

Yes, Celebrate, Own it, LOVE IT! These shots are great . . . I've had pics of my kiddos removed from photobucket for "inappropriate content" - just kids in the bathtub with no private parts showing. . . it's frustrating. Sorry to hear about facebook. Yes, boo to them!

Mary said...

I am so sorry they removed them, I think they are stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love love love this one Jennifer! So beautiful!