About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Session Availability and a Sneak Peek! Livingston County, MI Children's Photographer, Newborn and Baby Photographer

Hey Everyone just wanted to give you an update about my availability. I'm completely booked up for the month of October and part of November. If you would like to book a fall leave session in October...I will try to squeeze you in but I won't be able process your gallery until sometime in November. I'm also considering Christmas Card mini sessions for Nov 8th and 9th...so stay tuned for details and if this is something of interest to you then please let me know :)

Ok enough chatter about my schedule and onto a sneak peek of an adorable newborn. You may remember the maternity session that I did for this little guys mommy where she requested to incorporate her wedding veil which was such a fabulous idea. Anyway, enjoy your sneak peek! Many more newborns to come as well as seniors...I'll do my best to post them...I've been so bad lately :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You are doing such an amazing job on your photography. These pictures are fabulous! Where did you find furry blanket and the basket?