About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

Upcoming Specials for 2009...I'll make it worth the wait!

I just got done reading the article about my business in the paper today. The article mentioned that I am currently taking a couple of months off in order to learn some new programs and re-organize my business. But what it failed to mention is the sweet deals that I will be offering for those willing to wait for me to come back from my hiatis. So Here is the deal folks...I will be offering 50% off of my session fee to the first 5 people willing to book. I'm in the process of putting together some other specials too, so stay tuned. I can promise that these upcoming specials will be worth the wait!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to book with you... give me a call!!!! 1.517.861.1477!!!! Your photos are beautiful!!!!

Kirstynn Evans said...

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20090102/NEWS01/901020304&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Just thought you should have included the link, so your raving fans that are out of town could check it out! Way to go girl!

Annie Novak said...

I just left a message for you on Facebook about pics for Olivia's first birthday in March, I didn't realize you were taking a break... Congrats on the article!!!! Hopefully you can take her picture!

Jean Smith said...

huh? article in the paper? wow...how did that happen?

Jean Smith said...

oops...never mind...just saw kirstynn's link...

Tearz said...

Hey! So we are al moved in and ready to reschedule! Gotta get in on the deal! Looking for something in the summer. Email me! Can't wait for you to share your talent with our family. (tearzsirken@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

What is your session fee? bts...great pics!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Jennifer I would be more than happy to forward you my pricing. Please provide me with your email address and I will get that to you right away. Thanks for inquiring.

Michelle said...

I also saw the article in the paper. So I nosed around and your pictures are beautiful! I have always wanted to have family pictures taken outside in the fall. Would love to see your pricing information. Thanks, Michelle mrmehsling@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please forward your pricing to: suziewong1313@yahoo.com

Thanks!