About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Beautiful Family, Beautiful Beach!

I had the pleasure of photographing this wonderful family again, only this time the setting....beautiful Siesta Key, Florida. Thanks so much for spending the evening with me....the conditions couldn't have been more picturesque and you guys were truly amazing!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica Brodersen said...

Jennifer, these pictures are so great and they are so bright. I love them.

Ginnie said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I just love the colors. :)