About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Greatest Family Ever!

From the second I walked in the door...I was literally swept off my feet. The children were so sweet and outgoing...not to mention unbelievably darling! And the parents were so outstanding with their children! This just may be the greatest family ever! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to capture your beautiful family! Enjoy your sneak peek!

















12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer - I just loved loved loved these photos! AMazing! What did you use software wise? The Photoshop CS? I loved how you edited them! Amazing!! The colors pop!

Anonymous said...

You did an amazing job on these!! Beautiful all of them!

Jean Smith said...

the whole "mood" of these images are fantastic. i love the colors, the angles, and the people. cool location...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, just wanted to say thanks again, we LOVE these photos! you are so sweet, thanks for capturing these moments in such an amazing way, we can't wait to see the rest!

Kristen said...

Oh I love the one of the family all together... Beautiful.

Hollie said...

These are beautiful, I bet the family totally loved them! The children are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic-the colors really pop- I especially love the shoot with the engaged couple - the angles are really fresh and location awesome-

Ruby Rideout said...

Love your brown, greens and reds! These images have a soft sweet family feel to them. Gorgeous!

You're back from vacation? How was it?

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments and taking the time to check my blog! You guys are fantastic!

Kirstynn Evans said...

No... YOU are fantastic! What a great family, and great session!

Kirstynn Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby Rideout said...

{love hearing from you}

glad you had a good time.

i want to see pics of you guys in florida! c'mon get to posting! ;)