About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

It's been a baby boom!!!!

3 adorable newborns in one week...should I be scared to drink the water??? This little guy is no exception when it boils down to the "cuteness factor" and his parents are fabulous too. Nowell Manus is the proud papa of this little angel. He's also the very talented guy who designed my new logo and business card so stay tuned for the big debut. You can check out Nowell's work at www.nowellmanus.com. This cutey Patootie's Mommy was a real trooper when she gave birth, she went all-natural. What a warrior! And if they have another she's considering giving birth at home. Girl you rock at having babies and you rock at being a Mom. Nowell is doing a great job at being a Dad too and I can tell he's excited to teach his son all of the things he's passionate about. He has a flair for art and music. He plays the guitar, which you will see in the pics below and also paints beautiful pictures. The picture above the couch was painted by Nowell(what a talented guy). This session was so relaxed...it was nice to be able to jam out to some Dave Matthews Band while snapping pics of this beautiful family :) This sweet baby is so lucky to have such great parents. Welcome to the world little "G" you're going to be well taken care of! Enjoy your sneak peek.











>




5 comments:

Laurel said...

These are so sweet Jennifer! I checked out the website link, and yes that's some serious talent. Great job on the newborns!

Kirstynn Evans said...

I love these pictures! They are different from the usual newborn sessions! Anyway, the poses and colors are great. I can't WAIT to see the new logo! You are like a real professional! "I'm NOT WORTHY!"

Jessica Brodersen said...

Jennifer I love these pictures so much. The colors look so good and the pictures are so awesome. Good Job Jennifer..

Hollie said...

I really love the picture with dad and guitar and also the picture with the baby and piano... cleaver! You do such an awesome job. I really love seeing your work.

Ruby Rideout said...

hey jen! i love your lifestyle portraiture :)
precious baby!!

haven't talked to you in a while, hope all is well!!