About Me

My photo
Howell, MI
From pillow fights to chubby fingers in the fish bowl...let me capture the true wonderment of your child and the things that make their spirits soar. The images that I promise to capture will leave your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with joy. Life is art and it should be captured to enjoy and remember forever. That is what I will do... that is my promise to you! Looking forward to capturing you and your memories soon! Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Children, Families, and Seniors. Available for travel nationwide.
MY WEBSITE : http://www.jenniferurbinphotography.com | PHONE : 517-672-1691 | EMAIL : jennifer@jenniferurbinphotography.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Smart and Cute!

Ok soooo....What one year old do you know of that can show you old they are??? This is a first for me. Not only is she cute as a button but she's smart too. All I had to say was "How old are you?" and she'd raise that little pointer finger in the air like she was out disco dancing to "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees. She totally cracks me up! I'm so lucky to have this little one in my life. Love you bunches little "N".













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? This is unbelievable! Are you kidding? Number 1 is my all time most favorite! This picture describes my daughter to the T! I love them so much. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with my family! You are an amazing friend with such an eye!!!

Anonymous said...

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! You nailed it with these shots.

Jean Smith said...

You did such a great job on these pictures. They are all completely darling, but the first two are my very faves.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for being so generous with your talent. Always fight the voices in our world that tell us to be selfish - your gifts add a little more light to fight the darkness.

Julia said...

Jen-these are amazing pictures! Little "N" is a pretty perfect subject too. Great work!
Julia :)